All In Training Services LLC
Qualified, Quality, Comprehensive Training.
Introducing VIP Courses
Virtual Instrument Processing
Enrolled participants will have access to both courses.
Until we can resume in-class sessions, hands-on instrument training will be scheduled in small groups, at your instructor's discretion.
See the instructions on how to join your online course below.
Morning Course - Online
This class will meet on Mondays and Tuesdays, from 10AM to 1PM. Enrolled participants will receive a password and instructions on how to access the course.
Evening Course - Online
This class will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6PM to 9PM. Enrolled participants will receive a password and instructions on how to access the course.
Instructions For Accessing Virtual Learning
2. Upon receiving the course link via email, download the Cisco Webex Meetings software.
You can also use the buttons below to download the software prior to receiving the link.
4. Allow Webex to record audio and to make calls. You can deny all other permissions.
5. Select Join Meeting... You will NOT be required to create an account.
6. Enter your name and email address.
7. Enter the provided meeting password.
Passwords will be sent to currently enrolled students prior to each meeting session.
8. Be sure to keep your phone muted during the course by clicking on the microphone icon on your screen--unless you have a question or comment.
No video is necessary, so you do not need to allow the camera recording permissions.
Online Course - Terms and Conditions